Supporting people with Cri du Chat Syndrome and their families

Wills and Trusts

It may be a good idea to include special provision in your will for your child, or to set up a trust that can manage their financial affairs after your death.

There are many services for making wills and trusts, and we do not recommend any particular group.

However, Mencap provide a great deal of information on how to make appropriate arrangements, including a national list of solicitors with experience dealing with special needs.